Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Test Run, Perhaps.

I don't quite know what I'm doing, so I thought I'd might give it a test. 

 Hey, do you like it when some smug bastard you've never met talks about what he thinks is and isn't music? No? Well, you're on the wrong blog, because this is exactly that. 

 I'm Robin St. John. I kind of make music. I'm not good at it, yet I think I have a good idea of what good music is. I'm very old fashioned, so what I might say about today's music might not be the kindest. Of course, everything I say here is my own personal opinion, and therefore you shouldn't really take my word for anything. If you do anyway, that's on you, not me. I am no Anthony Fantano. In fact, I think that guy is an even bigger snob than I am! But eh, I'm getting off track here. 

 If anything I say in any of my posts ends up upsetting you in some way... well, first off, grow up. I just told you exactly what you're in for when you read this blog, and you have every right to go read something else. Anyway, if you so desire, you may send any and all complaints and/or death threats you may have to me via Email. I don't check my Email that often, so I likely won't see what you might send. Just don't ask me about my political viewpoints, and PLEASE do not send me pictures of your leathery old cock. Real basic stuff. 

 My first review is likely going to be released on Christmas Eve. If not, probably New Years Day. I'm usually quite busy, so I can't guarantee anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLEACHED TO STERILITY - Self-Titled Album by Bleachers

  This one was recommended to me by a friend of mine, who I'll only refer to as H.F. Bleachers (the bleachers? i dunno) have been around...